1. Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and Other Internet Tracking Technology
We utilize Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and other Internet tracking technology to collect information from your computer, mobile, or other device.
• A “cookie” is a data file that is created and stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our Service(s). An “anonymous identifier” is a random string of characters that is used for similar reasons as Cookies.
• A “web beacon” is an object embedded into a web page or an e-mail that collects various data. A web beacon is known by several common terms, such as a web bug, tag, page tag, tracking bug, tracking pixel, pixel tag, web pixel, targeting pixel, re-targeting pixel, and clear gif. A web beacon functions similarly to a cookie and can allow us to learn more about a user’s behaviors, actions, and preferences. When used within e-mail, for example, a web beacon can track whether a user opens a message, clicks on a link within the e-mail, and similar actions. We also use other, similar Internet tracking technology to monitor a user’s actions coming to our Service(s), moving through our Service(s), and after leaving our Service(s).
•We use performance cookies that allow us to track usage.This allows us to learn more about how users use the Service(s) so that we make changes and improvements, as necessary.
• We use targeting cookies that measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and to track sites you’ve visited so that we can measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
• We also allow third parties to place their cookies within our services. For example, some of the companies that use our Service(s) add custom code that allows them to add performance and targeting cookies to the pages they offer to their users.
Change settings from within your browser
The instructions for these vary from browser to browser and they may change from time to time as new versions are released. Here are some links to instructions for the most common browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click here for Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click here for Mozilla Firefox
Click here for Google Chrome
Click here for Safari
For other browsers, try searching for “managing cookies in [browser name].”
See how fast, easy, and accurate we are. We'll genotype 25 samples for you absolutely free.
No contract. No minimum. No obligation.Get started